Senior Account Manager - £30k-£34k - London
Senior Account Manager
Salary: £30k - £34k!
Are you a born leader?
Do you have extensive knowledge bout the affiliate marketing industry?
Do you have successful account management experience?
Then read below to find out more about an exciting new Senior Account Manager position.
Not only is this Senior Account Manager position in a large performance marketing company but it is also in a successful establishment working with over 1000 brands and maintaining its position in the market for over 15 years now. Join now to positively contribute to the company and people around you!
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be looking after the company accounts, mentoring junior team members and also working alongside the sales team.
- Increase revenue and gross profit
- Cross sell programme features and company products
- Create sales pitches and create forecasts
- Implement and launch new affiliate programmes
- Perform quarterly business reviews
- Create forecasts for each allocated account
- Build and maintain strong relationships with contacts via telephone and face to face
- Provide feedback to the Account Director
If you are passionate, have a university degree and can think and plan strategically, then this Senior Account Manager role is the one for you!
- 3 years’ experience minimum in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to confidently liaise with all layers of management
- Ability to deal with pressure and remain positive
- Excellent analytical skills
What are you waiting for? Apply now to be the next Senior Account Manager!