Car Sales Executive/Transaction Manager
Salary: £25k basic, OTE £50k - £60k plus benefits
Are you an experienced main dealer Car Sales Executive looking for your next career move? Want to join one of the South’s leading motor dealership groups who are growing?
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Maximising sales and profits of vehicles, finance, accessories and insurance products working within the company sales process
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Reviewing CEM scores and creating action plans for improvement
- Managing product specialist and effective use of their role in the sales process
- Being fully FCA compliant
- Listening to and formulating a plan to deal with customer complaints
- Planning handovers in time to ensure managed customer expectations and workshop capability
- Aiding with new car showroom displays, merchandising & accessory displays and used car displays
- Valuation of part exchange vehicles
- Checking in of new and used vehicles
- Design and implement local marketing strategies
- Assist with new and used car stock profiling
- Assist used car manager with used car stock preparation and cost control
This role would suit an experienced Senior Sales Executive ready to take the next step in their career or a current Transaction Manager looking to join an establish and well-respected company working with a great brand.
Previous experience of sales within a main dealer is essential for this position. My client is looking for individuals who have exceptional sales and customer service skills along with a good understanding of the English language and its impact within written communication. Candidate should have solid business acumen with a professional and enthusiastic manor.