Hammersmith nursery currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced nursery cook/chef.
- Min L1 in Basic Food Hygiene
- A L2/L3 NVQ in catering
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a nursery setting in a commercial kitchen
- First Aid trained
- Must be fully able and aware of cooking for under 5’s taking into consideration and planning for food allergies, intolerances and all other dietary requirements.
- Able to plan a 4 week rolling menu
- Able to work within a team and with other kitchen staff and Asst chef
- Able to produce menus for up to large groups of children
- Be aware of Local Authority and Statutory Health and Safety/environmental legislation
- Attend staff meetings
- Produce healthy, varied home cooked meals
- Maintain the kitchen to a high standard and report any faults or concerns
- Control and be able to budget in line with projections and occupancy levels.
- Work closely with baby room team to support baby weaning.
Salary 19k-negotiable (£9.13ph)
28 days holiday