Design Lead Oracle Finance Transformation
Design Lead (Oracle Finance Transformation) is required to join a world class transportation company based at Heathrow Airport. The Design Lead (Oracle Finance Transformation) will be the design authority on all IT systems used by the business within the Corporate Services (e.g. Finance, HR, Legal) domain. He or she will lead and manage the Infrastructure, Solution and Business Architecture design team in the development and application of business architectures and process, enterprise, solution and information architectures, frameworks and roadmaps that support strategic and operational goals.
The Design Lead (Oracle Finance Transformation) will be educated to a degree level or equivalent and will have previous experience in the development of large scale, pragmatic, business centric technical and infrastructure architectural solutions to solve critical business challenges. He or she will have previous experience of defining architectural direction and harnessing innovation for business benefit. In return, the company offers a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package - including bonus, car allowance, very good pension scheme and private medical cover.
Principle Accountabilities of the Design Lead
(Oracle Finance Transformation)
- Be the Design Authority within your architectural domain (Corporate Services i.e. Finance, HR, Legal) for systems design across the estate. Develop innovative enterprise wide architectures and business processes that are cohesive, fit for purpose and ensure cost effective delivery of IT strategy and business priorities
- Provide solution / technology oversight and advice to ensure compliance of programmes to architectural standards and roadmaps, escalating potential non-compliance issues to appropriate governance forum
- Ensure that policies, architectures, frameworks, roadmaps and standards are developed that deliver the strategic IT goals, business priorities and comply with technical and industry / regulatory standards
- Ensure significant IT contribution is made to continuous improvement and the driving of the business process and its exploitation across the business to deliver business priorities
- Contribute to key IT strategy processes and ensure that process such as end to end investment, portfolio planning and innovation exploitation are fully supported
- Assess emerging industry trends, anticipate and develop potential strategic solutions to deliver business benefit
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the Design Lead
(Oracle Finance Transformation)
- Excellent communication skills, very clear and highly articulate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of the development of large scale, pragmatic, business centric technical and infrastructure architectural solutions to solve business critical challenges
- Previous experience of defining architectural direction and harnessing innovation for business benefit
- Previous experience of building, maintaining and influencing relationships with a range of senior stakeholders including giving successful presentations at CxO level
- Experience of handling and distilling complex , diverse and conflicting demands into credible contextual architectures, roadmaps and investment plans
- Experience of managing a team or architects
- Credible experience in domain of accountability to SFIA level 6 or 7 Enterprise Architecture, Innovation, Solution, emerging technology monitoring and information management
Location: Heathrow - easy commute to London
Salary: Up to £82K, depending on qualifications and experience, excellent benefits package including: Up to 40% bonus, car allowance, company contribution pension scheme and private medical cover.