M&E Quantity Surveyor
We are currently looking for a Senior M&E QS to join our client, a leading MEP contractor based in the heart of London. Our client have established themselves as a leader in the design and build MEP contracting industry and are looking for a seasoned individual to join their team.
This contractor have a strong M&E Commercial team in place working under an experienced Commercial Director who is focused on training and developing his team. Experience within Commercial Fit Out would be desired for this role, but is not essential.
As a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor for our clients, some of your duties will include:
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- CAT A and B Fit Out experience is ideally required, but they would be open to someone from an engineering contracting background
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Expenses and discretionary bonus
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link. Alternatively feel free to contact me on with any questions you may have or email