Project Manager Digital
Project Manager (Digital)
Salary £40k -£45k
The UK's largest and longest-standing private car park operator is seeking a Project Manager to take accountability for the delivery of either Business or Technology Digital projects from initiation through to implementation and handover to Service.
- To provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service
- Chairing and leading focused workshops ensuring requirements and responsibilities are clearly understood, agreed and planned
- Ensure all assigned projects are managed and communicated efficiently and effectively to team members, stakeholders and sponsors
- Comfortable managing up to a senior level
- Ensure project alignment with Business / IT Strategy proactively managing potential conflicts
- Engage with and manage sourcing partners/suppliers effectively
- Manage project finances, change control and communicating progress
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience of Project Management in the IT/ Digital Arena using structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP, Agile) and sound understanding of ITIL service management and delivery principles.
Other requirements include;
- Successful track record in managing the delivery of web based and/or mobile app projects to time, cost and quality and delivering the required Business benefits.
- A sound understanding of web standards, social networks and social media marketing, e-commerce and mobile technologies
- Successfully managed the development process of iOS, Android and /or HTML5 apps
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful API or APIs in general & some knowledge of JSON is preferable.
- Experience of working across multiple projects with diverse requirements
- The ability to be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commercial awareness of how the project objectives will translate into financial terms
- Working with partners and suppliers to define the terms of engagement, and managing these relationships through the project lifecycle.
- Experience of managing implementations of systems at sites located throughout the UK
- Highly competent in producing quality documentation and financial reports
- Strong ability to track project budgets & accurately forecast expenditure/benefits.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.