Head of Marketing - Sports & Leisure - £50k basic plus bonus - London
Head of Marketing for a leading UK provider of bespoke swimming tuition.
Reports to: Business Development Director
Salary: 50k plus 10% bonus and benefits
This client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in sports and leisure to drive the presence of the business forward.
Role description -
To (in partnership with the BDD) create, own, deliver and develop a compelling, aggressive and agile B2B & B2C marketing strategy. The strategy will help drive the business towards it’s student number aspirations, it’s plans for diversification and acquisition of new swimming pools.
Pivotal stakeholder relationships -
Business Development Director, IT Director, Head of Operations, Regional Managers and Local Swimming Managers
- Create and execute all "outgoing" B2B & B2C marketing activity
- Create and own a 12 month external marketing calendar
- Support the Local Swim Manager network with pertinent marketing content
- Work with our PR partner to create and deliver an exceptional social media presence, a detailed PR strategy and regular B2C and B2B campaigns
- Create market-specific B2B content and assist in the B2B lead generation process
- Develop mutually beneficial strategic partnerships
- Develop and evolve the website in partnership with BDD, operations and IT
- Be accountable for control of the marketing budget/spend
- Create region and venue specific marketing activity in conjunction with the regional and local teams.
- Create and manage the expert panel
- Develop the SN presence at B2C and B2B trade events & shows.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key trade publications