Field Sales Consultant
If you've got a proven track record in selling and a have desire to work in the field, but don't feel there are many opportunities to earn good money, then look no further, this is the job for you...
Operating in your own dedicated territory, you will be responsible for building relationships with business owners and decision makers so that you can promote the service they provide; one whereby they look to help businesses renegotiate their energy contracts. Working together with a member of our Pricing Team you will see the opportunities through from first contact to close.
Knowledge of the energy sector is not essential - we're just looking to attract the best talent in the region, regardless of your experience.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach.
- Identify and establish relationship with a decision maker.
- Present the benefits of the services we offer.
- Collect information from the prospect relating to their energy contracts.
- Understanding of how to build a prospect pipeline and client portfolio.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels whilst adopting a professional sales approach.
- Passionate about selling and motivated to succeed in a results driven environment.
- Basic salary and uncapped commission scheme.
- OTE is £30k with top earners making in excess of £70k.
- Full training including industry knowledge and sales skills.
Job Type: Full-time
BASIC salary £18000 /year
- Sales: 1 year