Account Manager - Banking - £36k-£40k - London
Account Manager - Banking
Salary: £36k - £40k
Do you have previous successful Account Management experience?
Have you worked with digital/affiliate marketing before?
Do you have experience in banking and financial markets?
If you are interested in securing an Account Manager position in a leading company with a number of sectors then read below to see a fantastic new job opportunity for one of our clients! Not only has this company maintained success for a number of years but it also strives to help customers make the best decisions!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s commercial relationships with big financial services.
- Building strong personal relationships with clients
- Negotiating contracts with new providers
- Sell and manage exposure opportunities
- Ensuring financial promotions are accurate and well presented
- Ensure commercial relationships support growth plans
If you are able to generate results through collaboration and problem solving, can work effectively in a team and are committed to delivering the best results possible, then this is the Account Manager position for you!
- 2 years similar experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of credit cards, loans and retail finance markets
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to liaise confidently with all layers of senior management
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
So what are you waiting for? Join our client’s team now as their next Account Manager!