Nursery Nurse - Primary School - September 2017 - Hammersmith
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse Practitioner?
Are you looking for a new role to start this September?
Would you like to work in a successful Primary school based in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham?
- September 2017 Start
- Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Good OFSTED Rated School
- Permanent Role
- Primary School Role working with the Nursery Class
- Full Time Role
My client is a very popular two form entry Primary school based in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham . The Headteacher would like to appoint an experienced Nursery Nurse to join the team on a permanent basis from September 2017.
The EYFS department is very successful and you will be working with an experienced Nursery Team and Class Teacher. Children come from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds and start school with varying skills with few below the national average.
The school has a Good OFSTED report and offers a fantastic education to children from the local community. The school has benefitted from a recent building upgrade and the EYFS Department has excellent facilities and resources including outdoor learning areas.
The successful candidate with have a CACHE Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant or be Degree qualified in Early Years or Education.
The role will include:
- Working with key children
- Planning and delivering activities from the Early Years Curriculum
- Observations and completing learning journeys
- Assisting with feeding and snack times
- Adhering to Health and Safety and following school procedures
- Engaging with Parents, Staff and Children to promote a welcoming, fun and safe place to learn.
Interviews will be arranged over the next couple of weeks so please get in touch with a copy of your CV for further details to arrange an interview.