Mortgage Client Experience Executive
Mortgage Client Experience Executive
London- £20,000 - £23,500
- The majority of your time will be spent liaising with lenders and other third parties to obtain updates, identify any additional information required and ensure that this is provided. This is to ensure that a mortgage or protection case progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- To have a good understanding of the mortgage and protection advice process, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by our regulators and support the Mortgage Client Services Manager in delivering against these to agreed service standards. You will manage a case from start to finish ensuring that all parties have the information they require and that the client and Partner are kept up to date on progress to support the Mortgage Client Services Manager in delivering a personalised and high quality service to clients by understanding and following the my client’s Mortgage Client Service (MCS) process.
- Use the tasks in Intelligent Office to manage your daily priorities and ensure these are acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all updates on the progress of each case are recorded on the Individual partner’s report sheet so that all interested parties can easily review the status of each case. Highlight any concerns or potential slippages with the Mortgage Client Services Manager so that she can manage this with the Partners pro-actively.
- Provide regular updates to the Partner and Clients to ensure that the clients are kept fully updated and value the service they receive from my client
- Prepare Mortgage packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Prepare and submit applications online to lenders ensuring the information is completed accurately and fully to avoid delays with lenders being able to issue an offer.
- Input all client information into Intelligent Office (our back office system).
- Assist with the internal business submission process which includes uploading the necessary documentation into Intelligent Office (our back office system), scanning other documents as required and ensuring the client file is compliant.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator’s Fit & Proper requirements.
- Previous experience working in a busy mortgage administrative role.
- A good knowledge of mortgage and protection policies.
- Experience of submitting online mortgage applications to lenders.
- Experience of liaising direct with clients, solicitors and lenders.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Confident having challenging conversations.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass my client’s basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam).
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- A positive, friendly service orientated person with a "can do" attitude who is aware of the important role played by advisers in providing financial advice.
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
- An articulate communicator.
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality are key attributes.
- Attention to detail and high standards of work.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and works well under pressure.
- A professional but friendly demeanour.
- Responsible and reliable