Graduate Media Executive Mobile Advertising Agency London Paid Internship
Our client is a forward-thinking, mobile-first media agency made up of the brightest minds in the industry. Their award-winning approach to problem solving drives the work we do with clarity and purpose, translating into results that exceed expectations. As a standard, they demand excellence from themselves. As a rule, they push the boundaries of what is possible.
The company believes in the bold and the bright, the straight talking and the forward thinking, the curious and the fun. People with personality and passion. Those who want to make a real change for their clients and their business.
They work with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, across media, strategy, creative and data. They value long-term partnerships and have worked with many of their key clients since the turn of the decade. They produce award-winning work year after year, some of which can be found below:
- John Lewis
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
- Developing as part of a structured team.
- Communicating across the internal teams.
- Inputting thoughts and ideas to drive clients forward.
- Work closely with partners to deliver unique ideas for their clients.
- Learning how to report and optimise live mobile marketing campaigns.
- Analysing key data trends and delivering insights.
- Working on live and real-time mobile campaigns.
- Obtaining invaluable insight into the mobile advertising industry.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Recent graduate who is keen to start a career in media.
- Strong analytical skills and a logical thinker.
- Good eye for detail.
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills.
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Keen to work in a fun, innovative environment.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
- Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- A young team, with a great social culture!