Head of Partnerships (Retail) - Tech Scaleup
Employt.com is thrilled to be supporting one of the tech companies on our platform to short-list a Head of Partnerships, focused on the retail vertical.
The company is a London based funded scaleup. Having raised Series B funding, it is ready to embark on the next phase, focused on sustainable growth and profitability.
This opportunity would be ideal for a senior commercial executive, with proven experience and established relationships with Tier 1 retailers.
As the Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible to develop and execute commercial / partnership agreements with Tier 1 retailers.
You will take full responsibility in developing and executing the commercial strategy of the company - focused on the retail vertical - from prioritisation of the prospects to negotiating and structuring commercial contracts.
- Considerable experience in working with, and an established network with Tier 1 high street retailers (restaurant / drink chains, high street retailers, department and fashion stores)
- Background in business development, sales or buying
- Understanding of technology such as POS/Stock Mgmt
- Analytical and able to optimise partner profitability through deal structure and commission
- Strong communicator and leader, having managed large teams in the past
Kindly get in touch with chloe @employt.com to discuss the opportunity further. We look forward to discussing the company, opportunity and exciting benefits with you.