MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of an extremely well established Global business. My client is seeking an ambitious and driven recently qualified Accountant to ensure a timely monthly close, whilst interfacing with the Head of European Finance and Regional Business Controllers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Control and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews with management and internal/external auditors
- Review and report out cost centre expenditure with Regional Controllers and cost centre owners.
- Review and report out monthly actuals to Regional Controllers with commentary and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly Intercompany invoices and reconcile month end balances with regions.
- Preparation of Quarterly schedules for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of local statutory Financial Statements & Tax packs
- Standard and non-standard monthly journal postings and GL reconciliations.
- Daily bank postings and reconciliations ensuring all payments have the correct sign off in line with policy.
- Month end accruals review and posting.
- Preparation of key reserves for review with regional controllers.
- Assist the regional controller with production of monthly forecast and budget reports as required.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements, ensuring compliance with company policy & procedures, local and US GAAP requirements
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and will demonstrate previous month end reporting and reconciliations experience, ideally for multiple entities within a Group. My client is experiencing a period of extensive growth, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant who is seeking a foot in the door within a company that fully supports internal development and progression.