Key Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for an established MC Personnel client.
This will be a new role for the company and one that the client is eager to fill with a strategic thinker who will passionately develop new ideas and ways of working.
This will mean leading from the front in an exciting and varied market with an overriding purpose to maximise revenue and the profitability of the sales business. Role Requirements Overview;
The right candidate will be highly motivated with inspirational leadership capabilities that will allow them to lead a thriving sales business through this period of dramatic growth.
They will also need to develop, implement and deliver a multi-channel sales strategy to fully utilise the market and product range.
This is not a desk based role!
This role will keep you very active as you travel to meet clients and maximise profits!
- Developing a strategy plan for sales.
- Preparing and delivering strategic direction within the sales activities across the business that will demonstrate how growth expectations will be outperformed and current market pressures overcome.
- Reporting to the sales director and attending sales meetings as required.
- To transition the business from a service led business to a sales led business. Skills Required;
- Planning in action (written plans)
- Account Management to build long term loyalty and advocacy.
- Preparing customer presentations.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Team player.
- Comfortable leading by example.
- Must be a positive thinker
- Glass always half full!
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Results driven.
- Minimum of five years year’s sales experience.
Preferably this experience would be within a service / manufacturing / product supplier within an SME customer base.
- Preferably educated to Degree Level.
- A demonstrated track record of commercial success preferably in within a highly competitive multi channels sales environment.
- A full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
Salary and benefits;
This position is offering a very attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
This will include a very substantial bonus for delivering sales and profit growth.
A company car, mobile and laptop / tablet.
Please email CV to apply.
Your CV will be treated in strict confidence and will only be sent to the hirer once we have spoken to you and confirmed details. Please email your CV to apply. Note - We will review all CV’s submitted within 48 hours and will endeavour to reply to all candidates applications. Should you be unsuccessful, MC Personnel can keep your CV on file for up to 3 months and contact you should another suitable role become available. In accordance to Regulation 19 of The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003 you confirm that by submitting your CV for this position you are willing to work in the position in which the hirer seeks to fill and that you provide MC Personnel with the permission required to pass your CV on to the hirer. Any sensitive data, such as address, contact numbers etc… will be omitted from your CV prior to being passed on to the hirer. MC Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer, a copy of our policy can be downloaded at www.mc-personnel.com