Salary up to £26,000 per annum plsu benefits
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Our client based in the leisure/ travel space are looking for a Digital Marketer, with some experience of improving functionality, customer experience and performance of websites.
- Responsible for supporting the deployment of all activities around website development, maintenance and optimisation, CMS updates, analytics and reporting.
- Monitoring website performance through A/B testing, heat mapping and personalisation.
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating incoming digital enquiries from the business.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure website development best practice at all times through website optimisation
- Making the website experience simple customers, analysing what matters to them and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised digital/ marketing qualification would be beneficial
- At least 1 years experience of managing digital content online / ecommerce background / website coordination would be useful
- Experience in website data analysis and evaluation, ideally with exposure to Google Analytics
- Experience in website optimisation techniques would be useful
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience in the travel or B2C space would be beneficial but not essential
The company offers fantastic benefits along with the opportunity to work as part of a large marketing department.