Part-Qualified Reporting Accountant required for an excellent corporate company based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity for someone studying ACCA or CIMA to continue progressing within a large company going through a lot of change, offering the chance to move up internally as you complete your studies.
As the Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Reporting Manager with production of month end management accounts
- Reporting for a portfolio of clients on a monthly basis
- Assisting the Finance Manager with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Calculation and preparation of month end journals, including fixed asset depreciation and accruals/prepayments
- Being one of the central points of contact for the external auditors
... as well as any other ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
You will be ideally studying ACCA or CIMA. Previous experience in a management accounts capacity is essential. Personality is key, as this is a large but close-knit team - so essentials include a good sense of humour but also the ability to get your head down and meet tight deadlines during the month end reporting week.