Site Operative - Part Time
Are you an experienced landfill or site operative and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
The company is one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, they put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work with our client. They are at the forefront of the UK`s green economy and are one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. They use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world`s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Site Operative to join the team in Worthing, working 15 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Site Operative will enable the efficient and environmentally sound operation of the Worthing HWRS Site under the direction of the Site Foremen. Duties include:
• Operation of relevant mobile and fixed plant as requested
• Cover as required for operatives on other sites within the Unit Managers remit
• Courteous, assistance to customers, members of the public and site visitors
• Ensure compliance with all company procedures, including IMS
• Ensure the site is kept clean and tidy at all times and all litter is collected as appropriate
The ideal Site Operative will have:
• General knowledge of waste recycling.
• Basic knowledge of construction works and site maintenance e.g. minor repairs to sites.
• Understanding of the methods and reasons for segregating waste for recycling
• Self-motivated, with the ability to perform a range of tasks and duties to a high standard
• Full UK driving licence
In return for your hard work as a Site Operative, they can offer a salary of £6,732 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Site Operative, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 24th July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.