Our established and highly recognised client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their friendly team on a temporary basis whilst they recruit in to the role permanently.
- Presentation for all products in business portfolio, publications, point of sale, client presentations and displays.
- Prepare artwork to a print ready standard
- Assisting departments within the business with design/artwork requests
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all your work
- Previous experience of working in a in house Design Team
- Creative Market/Online print/Media experience
- Solid understanding of taking a project from initial brief to completion
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise work
- Recognised and current professional qualification - Post Graduate Degree in graphic design (preferred but not essential)
Adobe Creative Suite
Office Suite (Excel/Word/Power Point)
Knowledge of web design advantageous but not essential
Hours of work, full time, Mon to Fri, 36 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb and well recognised organisation. The role could also lead to a permanent job if you are available on this basis.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this assignment.