Data Analyst (energy)
Job Title: Data Analyst (energy)
Salary: Up to £25,000
Do you have some experience as a Data Analyst, and of working in the energy management or utilities market? Are you analytical and love data and reporting? Working with a leading energy consultancy, the Data Analyst will be a customer facing role supporting B2B customers with their energy management, helping them to manage consumption and maintaining relationships with energy suppliers and third-party service providers. If you are analytical and a good communicator - the Data Analyst could be for you - apply today!
- Analysis - Energy and Water Supply
- Formulating, documenting and handling Analysis routines
- Formulating and Implementing enhanced Analysis Projects
- Metering - identifying and initiating retrieval of data relevant to analysis
- Maintaining relationships with energy suppliers / third party service providers.
- Monitoring new regulatory initiatives and the impact on major energy and water users
- Water Procurement - Maintain supplier relationship / service contact
- Generate analytical utilities reports for customers
- Generate client monthly information or tenant apportionment reports
- Assist with providing data to and obtaining from third party suppliers
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in energy related roles, such as energy management or utilities.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Strong background in data analysis, modelling, reporting.
- Experience with other energy platforms is beneficial.
- Experience of building services is desirable although not essential.
- Highly numerical with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.