Business Development Manager - Media
Business Development Manager
Our client is a national B2B media company specialising in advertising, sponsorship and events, Due to substantial growth they have requirements for a Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands.
- Your existing knowledge and experience of selling advertising space through digital and print formats to maximise your revenue generation.
- You will strategically target businesses, establishing their needs and requirements.
- On a daily basis you will research and plan your calls and meetings before following a business development plan to ensure you maximise every possible opportunity
- You will liaise with head office regularly and share ideas and work alongside other Business Development Managers
- Selling in a consultative fashion, you will achieve revenue expectations and Gross Profit targets on a regular basis
- A proven track-record in a business development role is essential
- Evidence of over achieving financial targets
- Experience of negotiating and closing clients is imperative
- Resilience and tenacity are prerequisites as the competition will be fierce
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport
- A competitive basic starting salary up to £35,000 OTE £50,000 uncapped
- Car allowance, phone, laptop and expenses
- Excellent bonus scheme that rewards high achievers
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Tom Sterling at Yolk Recruitment.
-Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, B2B, Advertising Sales, Advertising, Media, Media Sales, Business Development.