Duty Manager - Guildford
Sports Duty Manager- Guildford 19-21k and Benefits
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Duty manager/ operations manager to join an award winning leisure facility. My client is looking to bring in a candidate with proven management skills who is looking for a challenge of a new site with much larger footfall the other leisure providers. This is a great role to gain exposure in managing multi departments including swimming, sports and events. Due to maternity cover there is also opportunities to step into the next role
The key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operational management of up to 20+ staff per shift
- To organise the shift leaders and be able to delegate tasks in order to have full management coverage/ management visibility
- To lead small events/ or be part of the support team for larger events
- Ensuring health and safety compliance and procedures are met to secure excellent audit scores
- Ensuring that customer experience is paramount at all times
- Be a hands on manager that is always willing to go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results.
We are keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record as a duty manager, You will have a strong passion for the leisure industry and be willing to undergo relevant courses to help you on your career path.
Ideally candidates will hold:
Due to the high levels of interest in these type of roles only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited to interview.