Agile Business Analyst
My client are a public sector organisation based in Newport, South Wales. A large transformation programme is currently underway and an experienced business analyst is required on a permanent basis.
- Lead and manage investigations into business processes, functions, information flows, data structures and software development processes, using various methodical and consistent techniques.
- Define improvements to business processes
- Lead, understand and communicate the big picture while working to assure the overall goal is maintained in creation of the product backlog
- Leader in providing solutions to real business problems through influence, facilitation and communication.
- Define scope whilst shaping and challenging business priorities and value through collaboration.
- Elicit requirements using appropriate techniques taking into account the nature of change and established practices.
- Deliver at pace using agile methodologies and principles.
- Responsible for the creation of requirements documentation to required standards. Using appropriate modelling techniques.
- Assist decision makers in gathering information to make informed decisions.
- Help to quality assure test solutions and products.
- Line management of Business Analysts within the DTM community.
Qualifications and previous experience;
- ISEB diploma in Business analysis or Solutions Development
- Experience of business and systems analysis working on at least 2 medium or large agile, project based environments
The successful candidate will have a proficient understanding of organisational and wider government strategic objectives, and ensure that solutions are aligned with key priorities.
A salary of £28,450 - £37,000 will be on offer for this role - along with the usual public sector benefits including a government pension, flexible working and a generous holiday allowance.