Accounts & Audit Manager
Blackwaters are recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Manager.
Extremely varied role with a bias towards accounts rather than audit.
Medium-sized, multi-office Chartered Accountants, focussed on SMEs in the South East.
Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from ambitious start-ups to public companies including sectors such as property, automotive, schools, information technology and media.
Attending to statutory compliance matters, as well as supporting our clients through business planning and strategy to help them to achieve their objectives; whether to purchase a business, expand, enter new markets or formulate an effective exit strategy.
There is also the opportunity to have involvement in tendering and pitching for new business and growing your portfolio of clients.
Applicants should be either ACA or ACCA qualified with recent and relevant experience as an effective manager and / or senior manager. The successful candidate is likely to have a general practice background, with a broad based professional training experience and exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector, as well as experience in billing and fee setting.
They should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
· High quality, varied clients working within a friendly and proactive team.
· Competitive annual salary.
· 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
· Group Personal Pension Scheme: (3% employee, 5% employer).
· Eligibility for yourself and your dependants for the firm’s private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period.
· Life assurance cover at 3 x salary after probationary period.
· Group income protection support, 75% of salary
· Access to a number of benefits through a cashplan.
· Access to a number of other benefits such as Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and Regent Street cinema tickets.
Blackwaters contact: Mark Noades