This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established business based in Chester Le Street.
My client is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis, *please note* this position may turn permanent depending on performance.
Hours of work at 9-5 Mon - Fri and the salary offered is approx. £15'000.
Please note this role is to start IMMEDIATELY. You must be available to start ASAP.
I require an exceptional Finance Administrator who is mathematically minded and confident in managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. My client is seeking someone who has excellent communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, strong IT skills and an ability to work efficiently in an extremely fast paced environment. Your job will be to support both the administration and accounts function of the company. There will be daily correspondence over the phone and by email so confidence in your ability and customer service skills is of the utmost importance.
This role entails but is not limited too:
- Input of data in order for accounts to be drawn up
- Ensuring office procedures and systems operate efficiently
- Ability to resolve queries and problems as soon as possible
- Dealing with IVA's
- To produce and maintain appropriate filing, records and reports
- Maintain records for database management
- Filing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning
- Writing professional emails
- To handle all enquiries in an efficient, effective and professional manner
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected as a part of an administrative role in the Company
Person Specification - Essential
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Data Entry Skills
- IT Literate
- Effective communicator
- Able to work in a high performance environment
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Previous experience within an admin/accounts based role
This is a fantastic company to work for and you could potentially be taken on permanently.
If shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback if you are not shortlisted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.