Field Service Engineer - DCS Network solutions
Are you an DCS / Process Control Or Automation Engineer who has a passion for innovative technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a World Leading Engineering company who invest heavily into their staff? Do you have the desire to manage your own diary and be based out in the field?
Would you like to be rewarded with basic salary up to £35k plus car, + 15% bonus on top and huge OTE of over £50K!....as well as a fantastic flexible benefits package?
This a an amazing opportunity for a talented and ambitious engineer, who wants a role visiting clients sites and fault finding, maintaining, servicing and providing high level technical support on a range of QCS and DCS systems.
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business who operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people. The are the market leaders in Industrial Automation products and solutions.
A global leader in power and Industrial automation technology as well as a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions
They provide complete Instrumentation and Control solutions to a wide range of industry sectors as well as Process environments, Measurement and Analytics, PLC Automation and many more sectors.
- Up to £35k basic salary
- 15% Bonus Scheme based on personal and company performance
- OTE of up to £50k
- Car allowance
Advancing your career
- Working for a Major Engineering Manufacturer of DCS and QCS systems
- Progress your skills in DCS maintenance and repair
- All roles advertised internally prior to being released externally
- Manufacturer training in Europe
Securing your future
- 6% Pension plan - Contributions can be changed at any time
- Optional group pension plan
- Annual reviews
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Option to purchase or sell a further 3 days holiday per annum
- 37 hour flexible working week which allows home/life balance
Looking after you and your family
- Personal Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance at 2 x salary,
- Members of the Pension Plan you would be covered for 6 x salary
- Configure, maintain and service QCS and DCS systems
- Provide hardware support on site for QCS and DCS, including preventative and corrective maintenance, spares management, configuration, calibration, modification, cleaning and adjustment of systems.
- Provide application support to customers on site and via remote link
- Advise client as to maintenance procedure, evolution, operational methods, process measurement and control
- Assist sales and Account Management teams with quote preparation
- Be available on an 'On Call' basis to carry out the above services out of hours.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree or HND in Electrical discipline OR Measurement and Control Engineering
- Clean Driving Licence
- Autonomous worker
- Excellent customer focus
- Good people and networking skills
- Results orientated
- Strong knowledge of the Paper Industry
- Commercially aware
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.