Our client requires an enthusiastic, motivated person to join their expanding Management Accounts and Outsourcing team which deals with the financial needs of a varied client base.
About The Role
Based in the thriving Business Services Team of this highly successful Accountancy firm this role entails:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts for a wide range of clients
- Preparing and updating cash flow budgets and forecasts for clients
- Designing management accounts packs for clients
- Setting up and structuring of accounting systems
- Providing book-keeping/VAT advice and assistance to clients and work colleagues
- Liaising with clients for information required
- Liaising with the relevant managers and partners regarding any problems with their respective clients
- Discuss financial results with clients and give sound business advice
About Our Client
Our client is an established Accountancy firm committed to the development of all team members and provides active encouragement and support, including generous remuneration packages.
Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA. Qualified by experience will be considered.
Key skills required:
- Preparation of management accounts pack
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage, Xero and Kashflow
- Highly proficient use of Excel
- Experience of preparing and using cash flow forecasts
- Excellent personal and communication skills
Things You Should Know
- Flexi hours
- Free parking
- Subsidised leisure activities
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)