Business Development Executive
Our client, a well-established and successful business within the manufacturing industry, is seeking a driven and motivated Business Development Executive.
- Provides timely, professional and accurate customer support on quotes and enquiries by telephone, email and online.
- Possess a good knowledge of the industry and our competitors.
- Be able to readily describe the key features, advantages and benefits of all the products in the range.
- Looks to develop their skills and confidence in understanding the sales strategy and their role in delivering this.
- Works to achieve and exceed standards set out within the customer service charter and develop excellent customer relationships.
- Proactively contact customers to follow up opportunities to cross sell, secure orders and grow our share of customer spend.
- Hit targets for calls, follow ups and conversions.
- Any new customer details are recorded on internal database and contact made to introduce the company
- Handle complaints quickly, effectively and within the customer service standards set.
- Immediately record all contacts and activity on internal databases and ensure it’s used to log customer and competitor information.
- Keep internal systems up to date to ensure that they actively manage their enquiries and keep the Customer and other teams informed at all times especially if anything threatens the delivery date or securing an order
- Ensure an effective working relationship is developed and maintained with other teams to ensure that we meet the needs of our customers.
- Attend and staff exhibitions and roadshows as required from time to time
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Is committed to the company’s strategic goals and core values.
- Projects a professional image at all times both internally and externally to our customers.
- Deals with the stresses and demands of the role whilst demonstrating good working practices.
- Strives to deliver exceptional customer service and solution providing for our customers.
To apply for the role, please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information on the vacancy.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.