Credit Controller, Based in South Birmingham. Salary up to £27,000
Hays is currently supporting an organisation that through growth and acquisition over the last 5 years, both nationally and abroad, are expanding their Credit Control team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within an organisation that deal with corporate companies from a wide range of sectors including Travel & Tourism, Art & Leisure and premium consumer goods. The organisation are looking for an experienced Credit Professional who is enthusiastic and motivated to join a dynamic and growing team.
Your new role
- Chasing of debts both UK and abroad, dealing with multiple currencies.
- Creating collection plans for each customer
- liaise with the sales team to make sure both parties are kept informed and involved in the receiving of payments and debts.
- Daily Cashflow forecasting reporting into the Finance Manager
- Organising your own Ledger and helping out with colleagues to support seasonal peaks.
- Downloading bank statements
- Reconciling to cash books and accurately posting customer payments to Sales Ledger.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with both internal stakeholders and blue chip clients
- Experience in working in credit and working on a complex sales ledger
- Good organisational and time management skills.
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary
- 23 days holiday increasing with years of service (plus the week off in between Christmas and New Year)
- Healthy pension plan
- Training and Development on the job.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.