Part Qualified Accountant
Our client, a well established organisation steeped in history are looking for a part qualified accountant to take on various accounting duties in the team with the idea of career progression in the future.
Working as part of the Financial Reporting team, you will be one of two part qualified accountants providing vital support to the three accountants within the team, each of whom are responsible for different areas of work, as well as working with staff at all levels across the organisation to promote a good understanding of financial procedures and reporting requirements. The team has recently been expanded and now includes all areas of financial reporting and benchmarking as well as providing management and support to all staff in relation to indirect taxation and capital projects.
Duties will include:
- Support the production of monthly financial management reports and annual financial statements, ensuring that the information is accurate and timely.
- Support the production of financial benchmarking reports for the organisation, including the production of the annual returns
- Prepare VAT and Corporation tax returns for review before final submission, ensuring that VAT on all transactions is correctly recorded in the finance system.
- Support the reporting capital expenditure against budget and the preparation of the year end asset registers and depreciation calculations.
This is a well supported role and perfect for someone Qualified in AAT or in the the early stages of cima, acca or aca other skills and experience that our client is looking for includes:
- Proven experience in a finance office environment
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate to non-specialists
- Excellent work management skills, being able to prioritise your workload
Due to the high levels of applications we are experiencing at the moment we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, if you have not had a response within 1 week of applying regretfully you have not been successful
Part Qualified Accountant - Kent - Accountancy and Finance