Assistant Manager - Catering - 4968
An exciting new opportunity for an Assistant General Manager post has arisen working within a group of growing upmarket cafe style restaurants which, located across Hampshire and Surrey, provision niche Coffee Bar, Restaurant, Deli Bar and Retail offerings.
Supporting the General Manager within the Guildford site, the successful candidate will be experienced in supporting the day to day operations of the stylish Coffee Bar / Restaurants. Supplying operational excellence the successful candidate will be wholly able to:-
· Provide professional and courteous Customer Service
· Work well in a Team and support all other staff
· Independently step in and manage the store on an as needs basis
· Confidently deal with issues in a calm and timely manner
With a minimum of a years’ experience in the food and beverage industry, and with proven "front of house" know-how the Assistant General Manager will confidently manage Cash Handling, Stock Control, Ordering and Key holder responsibilities and will readily deputise in the Managers absence.
Working 08:00 to 18:00hrs 5 over 7 days the Assistant General Manager post will earn a salary of £18,000 per annum, include a 28 days holiday entitlement, and offer excellent career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have / be:-
· Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
· Preferably Barista trained
· Good local knowledge of clientele
· Committed to customer retention
· Proven supervisory experience of leading a team
· Have the ability to support the Manager in achieving operational excellence
· Previous Café, Restaurant, Front of House experience essential