AREA MANAGER - ELECTRONICS RETAILER
Area Manager - Electronics Retailer - Job Summary
Our client is one of the most recognisable retailers within the High Street Electronics market and are looking for a new Area Manager to help drive the next level of the company’s own development. This is an exciting role for a proven area manager who is experienced in driving a 1-2-1 sales culture whilst consistently delivering a customer focused approach.
The company works with both a strong commercial approach as well as industry leading work/life balance for its employees. As a part of this expanding and continually developing brand, you will work with strong levels of autonomy and should have a passion for overall sales performance.
Area Manager - Electronics Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Area Manager you will be required to drive sales through your management teams through a nurturing and coaching management style.
- Lead your stores to deliver world class customer service with a focus on expanding sales and profitability
- Set demanding but achievable performance targets, monitoring progress and targeting areas where there is room for improvement
- Coach management and staff, identifying high potential individuals and recognising achievement
- Communicate the vision for the business and show how every member of the store team can make a contribution to success
- Deliver results measured through various KPI's and coach your teams in how to deliver results
- Champion a customer shopping experience based on one to one consultative service
- Coaching and development of your management teams
- Looking at new and innovative ways on increasing sales, footfall, conversion, average transaction value etc
Area Manager - Electronics Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- You must be naturally gifted with people; with the ability to inspire and motivate and have a strong pedigree in coaching.
- You will have the highest standards; with the ability to view a store and look at the absolute detail and bring about change - not just change within the store but across the whole organisation.
- You must be able to deliver results through your management teams.
- You will care passionately about retailing with the ability to inspire a whole generation of new and upcoming talent within your stores.
- You must understand the "assisted sales process" and champion this across your region.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.