Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Croydon
Salary - £45k-£60k Plus Package
My client is a privately-owned company based in the South of London specialising in bespoke designs, project management, construction projects, facilities management and also property development.
They provide a full service of the construction process from the initial concept and feasibility study, all the way through to the occupation of the building and beyond.
Project wise they are involved in Leisure, Commercial, Residential, Bespoke Buildings, Listed Buildings & more.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join the team who will work efficiently alongside the Managing Director.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management
- First Aid
- Must be computer literate
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Safety Driven
- Must have strong programming skills
- Experience across a variety of different types of projects
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on