Senior Software Engineer Embedded software, C++, C#
Senior Software Engineer (Embedded software, C++, C#)
Newport , Bristol, Cardiff
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED/NEEDED
Currently exploring the market for skilled Senior Software Engineer (Embedded software, C++, C#) with experience working in C or C++ coding in Embedded Real time systems, to join a market leading Defence and Space organisation on some of the most ground breaking projects within the UK both within the Defence sector and within the advanced Space division!
My client is currently exploring the market for experienced Embedded Software Engineers with exceptional experience in C, C++ or C#. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible to the project software team lead for executing allocated Software Work Packages within agreed cost, time and quality constraints. Fulling the Team lead you will be responsible for designing, implementing and integrating a software module or component.
- Implementation of embedded real-time software in either C or C++; or implementation of Windows application software in C#
- Experience in Real Time Systems
- Must have experience of software development and be familiar with a number of software development methodologies
- Must be familiar with process driven software development
- The successful candidate will be Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) in Software engineering.
For the opportunity to work within a market leading organisation and develop your career to the next level then look no further and get in touch with me today!!
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Archibald
Telephone: + 44 (0)