Reporting to: Head Teacher
Start date: September 2017
Are you passionate about providing children with the opportunity to succeed?
Can you produce original ideas to develop the curriculum and motivate children?
Are you a KS1 teacher seeking a temporary role from September?
If so, we would love you to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for you to join an outstanding school in suburbs of Liskeard on a temporary basis from September. This role is open to both experienced teachers and NQT's.
This post requires someone who:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Have experience of teaching KS1
- Be keen, determined and dedicated to ensuring the schools future success
- Be a inspiring educator who motivates others
- Have the vison, purpose and work ethic to support the future development of our school
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
What the school can offer you:
- A friendly and helpful team
- Well behaved children
- A commitment to your professional development
As a teacher working with Randstad Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- Your very own dedicated consultant
If this KS1role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email: