Quality Manager (Further Education)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Quality Manager (Further Education)
Location: Based in Wrexham - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider, specialising in the delivery of Apprenticeships, who is looking to appoint an experienced Quality Manager based in Wrexham.
Duties include (not limited to):
- Responsible for managing, improving and reviewing quality processes, to ensure excellent quality is maintained across the business.
- Performance management of a team of Administrative Assistants.
- Manage all quality inspections from external agencies (Ofsted / Matrix etc..) ensuring that all staff involved are prepared for inspections.
- Collaborate with team to put in place required quality standards and processes for the company.
- Provide training and support on processes to staff when required.
- Manage standardisation meetings.
- Responsible for creating an effective IQA system and ensuring that all staff adhere to internal and external quality assurance standards.
- Ensure all quality standards and processes are met across the business for all contracts.
- Review and update learner journey processes across the company.
- Responsible for completing and sharing Self-Assessment Reports.
- Conduct observations of teaching and learning to ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Implement any changes to quality standards and procedures across the business.
- Produce regular reports on quality within the business and present to management / stakeholders.
- Coordinate learner and employer satisfaction process, analysing the data and making changes / delivering training where required.
- Proven experience of performing a similar Quality role within the Work Based Learning / Skills sector.
- Proven experience of improving quality standards within the WBL sector.
- Experience of completing Ofsted / ESFA related activities.
- Must be a Qualified IQA / IV.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.