Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager, Bournemouth, £30,000 + bonus + car after probation
You will be joining a well established business who have been sourcing and supplying on-trend and beautifully designed products for over 60 years.
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be required to introduce a selection of high quality products to the market of House Builders and Developers in the South West Counties and secure and develop a profitable portfolio of high quality Accounts.
Superb opportunity for a sales professional to grow and develop and in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain new Business by identifying and exploiting opportunities and visiting potential customers.
- Proactively pursue all new sales leads, negotiate sales and follow up on all estimates.
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from customers.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact to customers.
- Engage with customers at trade shows.
- Introduce new products and promote them to customers and potential new accounts.
- Ensure all commitments to customers are realistic and achievable.
- Wherever possible identify improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs and improve margins etc.
- Work in an organised manner to optimise efficiency. i.e. using a diary and Outlook to assist.
- Encourage other areas of the business to support the highest standards of customer service.
- Provide cover for the National Sales Manager.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have head a full UK license for at least 2 years, no points on license.
- To be sales and results driven with an impressive track record of selling
- A customer-centric attitude, personable and experienced at making a good first impression and building long-term relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and highly numerate.
This would suit candidates currently working as a field sales manager, territory sales manager, area manager, or business development executive.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.