An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a growing marketing company as an Artworker.
As an Artworker your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating artwork in the required format to send to suppliers for the sales teams and to produce story boards and visuals for speculative work
- Producing marketing aids such as eshots and mailers to promote products
- Liaising with suppliers on any queries
- Photographing merchandise for websites and editing where necessary
- Keeping electronic copies of all artwork produced
The key skills for the Art Designer will:
- be excellent with Adobe Creative Suite CC on MAC
- have an excellent eye for detail and have attention to detail
- be familiar with all client's corporate guidelines and to ensure that artwork is produced accordingly
- have the ability to check and rectify any changes required to ensure the artwork fits to the client's corporate guidelines
- have sufficient technical knowledge to create eshots using images and text
- have an ability to adapt and listen to each client's objectives and constraints
- have an ability to cope with the important routine part of the role as well as the creative part
For the right candidate the role is offering a salary of £20,000.
If you are interested for the above position then please apply.