Tyre Technician / Fitter
We have a vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Canterbury.
Our client is the retail arm of a Group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, they are one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
The Role of Tyre Technician / Fitter
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as a Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is good remuneration plus bonus.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
automotive, motor, tyres, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair, VOSA, vehicles,