Senior Carer/Care Supervisor
Are you an ambitious Senior Carer or Care Supervisor in the Eastbourne area of East Sussex? Do you have excellent customer service skills and a passion for providing person centred care?
We are looking for a dedicated individual to play a pivotal role within our client’s family run business, a provider of unique tailored domiciliary care visits to clients within their own homes. As a Senior Carer/Care Supervisor, you will be the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. This will include:
- Understanding and implementing quality control throughout your area
- New client customer assessments
- Introduction of the allocated care worker to our customer, considering their preferences
- Supporting the carers within your area and assess and implement any training needs
- Ensure that any changes in a customer’s care is recorded and reported immediately
- To allocate unassigned care calls to the care team.
- Participate in on call on a rota basis
Hours, benefits and salary:
- £19k - £22k per annum + pool car
- Full time hours, 08.30am - 17.30pm
What will I need to be a Senior Carer/Care Supervisor?
- A minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience working in domiciliary care
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- Good IT skills and close attention to detail
In return, you will gain excellent training and support from the managerial team, with massive opportunities for progression within the organisation. For more information please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.