An award winning IT services organisation is seeking a Network Consultant to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The role is going to be a home based role which will involve travelling around the UK and on occasion international client visits. You will be required to go to the office (which is based in the midlands) on a fortnightly basis.
The role is going to be a hybrid role consisting of technical pre-sales design and hands on implementation of Cisco products and services.
- To effectively design network architecture for customers that are engaged with
- Installation and configuration of WAN/LAN, wireless and security solutions
- Provide a professional deliverance of products and services offered to their customers, predominantly focussing on Cisco Systems networking products
- Provide 3rd line support
- VPN Configuration
- CCNA/CCNP – Preferably security
- Solid knowledge of VPN
- Experience of pre-sales/client facing role
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco firewall support and configuration
- Knowledge of PCI / GDPR is essential
- Must have a UK driving licence
£50-55K + £6K car allowance
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your CV to
Network Consultant – Pre-sales – CCNP – CCNA – Cisco – Network Consultant – Architecture – Low level Design