Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef
My client is seeking a Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef to join their traditional country pub, located on the outskirts of Chichester.
This opportunity offers a generous salary as well as the opportunity for progression within the kitchen brigade.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Report to the Head Chef, and adhere to any requirements and responsibilities
- Ensure consistency throughout the kitchen
- Ensure presentation of food is compliant with restaurant standards
- Maintain the highest standards at all times
Experience & qualifications:
- A reliable and positive attitude to a busy workplace
- Fantastic communication skills
- A genuine passion of food and cooking
- Previous experience at a similar level
- Relevant qualifications
In return the company can offer:
- A guarantee to be part of a friendly, fun & professional kitchen team
- Recognition of your achievements
- Opportunity for development and progression
- A generous salary
Due to the location of the business, your own transport will be necessary.