Residential Manager - Varied Staff Base
Due to continuing expansion and commitment to excellent standards, a school in North West Kent is currently seeking a Home Living Area Manager. The day-to-day operations of the school are made up of a large number of specialists in teaching, social care, therapies and nursing care, and so you will benefit from exposure to all of these departments, teaching you key skills that are transferable within the Care Industry, boosting your employability in the future.
They also currently boast an exemplary Inspection Report with Ofsted specifically commenting that "Pupils' behaviour is good because they enjoy coming to school and want to learn." making your life on a day-to-day less stressful with a student base who are keen to develop and learn.
As a Home Living Area Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the highest standards of young person-centred support are delivered and maintained.
- Supporting student's intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development
- Leading and managing designated Home Living Area(s) in accordance with the ethos of the School
- Cooperating with a large staff base of industry professionals to deliver exemplary care
Because they are looking to get this position filled ASAP you can expect a very quick turnaround with the possibility to interview next Monday and start immediately after allowing you to quickly secure a new and exciting role.
The right candidate will have:
- An extensive background in Student Support, ideally within a residential setting.
- A Level 5 Diploma in working with children
- Recent experience in a residential educational or care setting with children and young people and experience of effectively managing other staff.
Those with this experience will have the chance to immediately get started with a unique opportunity and benefit from an excellent working atmosphere.
If the above is of interest and you meet the required experience contact Oliver Jones today on or via e-mail at
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
Key Words: residential manager, diploma level 5, residential care, kent, home living, area manager