Domestic Gas Engineer
A Domestic Gas Engineer to work in a service only role with a well respected manufacturer. If you live within the SW, W, SM, CR or SE postcodes a patch will be created specifically for you that covers 1 and a quarter hours from your home. 5 to 6 service calls daily. Significant salary increase available after 12 months and repair training can be offered for the right person.
This company is known for their good communication, working conditions and products. They offer real career progression opportunities and positively encourage Engineers to input on the day to day running of the business. Personal use of your company van is allowed.
First year salary up to £23410
Second year salary up to £27500 based on performance
THE ROLE - Domestic Gas Engineer
* Servicing of wall mounted and floor standing domestic gas boilers
* Domestic customers including private homes and social housing
* 5 to 6 Service calls each day
* 8 am to 5pm Monday to Friday and no call out rota.
* Overtime in the evenings and on Saturdays is available but not compulsory.
THE PERSON - Domestic Gas Engineer
* ACS qualification is essential
* Ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience of working on service within the domestic sector
THE PACKAGE - Domestic Gas Engineer
* Van with personal usage
* Van carries a little stock should you be able to make a quick and simple repair
* Overtime is available either in the evening or on a Saturday although the contracted hours are Monday to Friday only
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
* Opportunities to develop your career and work for a supportive and progressive company
THE LOCATION - Domestic Gas Engineer
Work will be within a 1 and a quarter hours drive of your home if you live within the SW, W, SM, Some CR and SE postcodes.
Candidates can live within South West London, West London, Croydon, South East London or Morden areas.