We are delighted to be working with a longstanding, friendly and family owned company serving the public sector and higher education industry for almost 40 years. They are well known for producing high quality resources for professionals throughout the UK and overseas created by those with industry experience. They are looking to bring a new Graphic Designer/Coder onto their team, so if you are looking for a new challenge then please apply immediately.
- You will be responsible for creating a range of materials that are in line with the company’s portfolio of products such as brochures, leaflets and marketing materials, using industry leading computer software. It is essential that all designs are captivating in order to engage the target audience. This aspect of the role will take up around 70% of your time.
- You will liaise with colleagues and management regarding project deadlines and progress
- Work with external print companies to ensure all work is completed to a high standard and on time to meet project deadlines.
- The other 30% of your time will be around coding in HTML and CSS and creating updates and additions to the company website.
- Ideally degree educated within a relevant field.
- The company will consider a recent graduate or someone with experience.
- Must have experience of coding in HTML and ideally CSS.
- Must have graphic design experience working with indesign, illustrator, Adobe and Photoshop.