Service Delivery and Operations Manager
Our lovely client based in Dorking is looking for a Service Delivery and Operations Manager to join their team.
Salary: £30k - £50k
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide support and development of the relationship between the company and its clients throughout the lifecycle of any project delivery and managed service contracts.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining the helpdesk.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining the out of hours support.
- To work alongside client managers to develop additional services to existing portfolio
- To ensure that all SLAs and contractual obligations are fulfilled in their entirety all contracts.
- To drive change, service improvement and manage risk to ensure that the company delivers service within the agreed SLAs.
- To manage the relationships with any contractors working for the company including agreements, statement of works, documentation and billing.
- To provide data and calculations for monthly billing processes, and to review completed billing schedules to ensure clients are correctly billed for services.
- To review open incidents and problems on a weekly basis that affect clients, and to ensure a resolution plan is in place to resolve these in an efficient manner.
You must be able to prove a good record of excellent client care in dealing with employees, clients and members of the public. You must be able to contribute to the development of a professional working environment. You must demonstrate that you have a commitment to your won development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities. You must have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- ITIL v3 foundation or higher certification, or hold the relevant skills and demonstrable experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a technical consultant or IT Infrastructure Management role.
- Experience of delivering medium to large IT transformation projects with multiple vendor technology.
- Experience of dealing with clients at senior level.
- Experience of drafting clear and comprehensive documentation to support technical implementation, administration processes, and client facing operational documentation.