Purchase Ledger Supervisor
This Purchase ledger Supervisor role will involve leading a small team of Purchase ledger processors, and assisting in the operational objectives of the department. Act as first point of escalation for a team of administrators providing invoice processing and ensuring payment terms are accurate and delivered on time.
Great international market leader within it`s field of expertise. Based on the edge of Exeter close to the M5 with parking on site. They are looking for a Purchase ledger Supervisor to join the business.
- Lead a small team of 2 staff within the purchase ledger function.
- Oversee the accurate inputting and indexing of invoices
- Ensure that performance issues are monitored and resolved.
- Preparing and review of various payment runs, and ensuring that input errors are addressed and resolved
- Ensure the team meet the Purchase ledger Service Level Agreement
- Follow, maintain and improve on established controls and procedures for Purchase ledger processing
- Monthly aged creditor reports
- Supplier statement reconciliaitions
- Investigation of old debt balances
- KPI reports to monitor team performance
- Full start to finish Purchase ledger experience and the ability to lead a team, motivating and supervising work.Ideally someone will have some supervisory or team lead experience or a great desire to move up into the role having mastered invoicing processing functions.
- IT literate with MS Excel capabilities
- Strong analytically with reporting experience within a purchase ledger team
Opportunity to join an exciting local business that is well established and stable. Great location for edge of Exeter and commute.