Up to £50000
Vacancy Ref: 00062739
I am currently looking for a passionate manager (RGN or RMN) to work within a 40 bedded and dementia nursing home in Durham.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to turn around, develop and grow the service.
The home is owned by a leading UK independent healthcare provider.
- Up to £50000 + Up to 20% bonus
- Company sick pay
- Company pension
- Up to 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- NMC PIN + DBS reimbursed
- Excellent training and development
- Employee assistance programme
As a service manager, your role will involve:
- Ensuring all staff deliver an excellent level of care
- Maintaining compliance
- Ensuring all needs are identified and assessed appropriately
- Ensuring the NMC code of conduct, company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring the service is managed efficiently
- Managing a budget and managing financial documents
- Ensuring that staff receive all necessary training, support and supervision.
For this role, it is essential that you are RGN or RMN qualified with an active UK NMC pin and demonstrable management experience. You will also be passionate about delivering person centred, high quality care.
Why apply through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duratoin of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy