Administrator, Financial Services co, Croydon
Our client is a successful Financial Services company in Croydon and they are currently looking for well organised Administrators to join their team
If you have experience in a Financial Services business this would be great but its not essential
To provide general administration support for team of Wealth Managers for the company’s corporate and individual clients, working with the teams on delivery of exceptional service to clients
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Issue Letters of Authority in order to gather data for various policy types.
- Track and manage Letters of Authority (and any queries) through to completion, completing the spreadsheet on an ongoing basis.
- Submission of new business application forms/paperwork.
- Scanning and distribution of post.
- Preparation of relevant documents ahead of client meetings.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Mon - Friday 9-5
Basic circa £18-20000 plus benefits
For more information please contact Jason Webber at Astral