We are recruiting for a Depot Clerk supporting all processes based at Sussex depot at Horsham.
What does this role focus on?
- The depot administration team plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of Sussex depot activities, providing support in a professional manner and taking responsibility for effectively completing tasks in accordance with set timescales.
- As a Depot Clerk you will be a good team worker, capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice.
- You will be prepared to take the initiative to minimise or prevent anticipated problems, and must be committed to providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.
What are we looking for from you?
- You will be able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company.
- A neat and accurate worker, you will be computer literate, ideally being competent in Microsoft software packages such as Word and Excel.
- You will also be a competent operator of other key office equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of general administration processes within a depot environment would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of current systems and work processes within a Gas Operations environment.